Effect of Spirituality for Good Health
- To motivate the Scientists and technical officers of DRDO for awareness regarding the merits of Spiritual practices.
- To train the DRDO personnel with Spiritual practices in order to maintain their good health condition.
- To inculcate spiritual values in the minds of the DRDO personnel for Distressing, Effective Strategic decision making, Intuition power, Efficiency.
- To align the Scientists, technical and management officers of ISRO attitudes towards organization growth.
Observations / Findings
The feedbacks from the participants shows
- Awareness about the benefits of Spiritual practices for maintenance of good health and mind strength.
- 88% of the participants felt very positive (energetic, improved status of concentration, etc.,) after the spiritual training.
- Essentiality of Self health care through spiritual practices like Pranayma, Meditation, Yoga, etc.,
- Vedic & Scientific Research Foundation
- Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences - (DIPAS)
- DRDO Labs in South India